December 10, 2014
Holly Jolly GUMBO Party at Galapagos Art Space
The GUMBO dudes, Casey Fitzpatrick & Ben Harvey, are throwing their 5th annual party at Galapagos Art Space on Friday, December 12th. I've been attending these events ever since I moved from Los Angeles three years ago, and I always have an awesome time!
- Home of the original GUMBO NYC party
- DJs: Bradley Stern (MuuMuse) & Jon Ali
- Dirty Sugar photo booth holiday cards
- Free ExoFab cases for first 50 guests
- Free Underwear Expert underwear for early birds
- Free haircuts from sexy singer/stylist, L.Be
- Drink specials all-night
- To reserve a table for 10+ on the indoor lake, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Galapagos Art Space
16 Main Street, DUMBO, Brooklyn
F to York | A to High | 1 stop into BK
"Five years ago 100 gays came together to drink, dance, and mingle at a birthday party under the Brooklyn Bridge at Galapagos Art Space. That night was the beginning of a gay party in DUMBO and the inspiration for GUMBO NYC events, which now pop-out all over New York City. There have been countless special moments, but stand outs for us include the hilarious photo shoots by dirty sugar photography, the time Sky Ferreira rocked out to a sold out crowd, The House of Ninja's epic floguing performance, our signature live haircuts by the sexy L.Be, and of course our DJs who always get the night ending right with a sea of gays dancing on the Galapagos stage. We don't know what's planned for the venue, but we hope it lives on - and maybe this won't be the end of (Gay.DUMBO.Party!), but rather just a new beginning!"
Posted by Jeffrey Hartinger at Wednesday, December 10, 2014