February 2, 2013

Don't Ask Michael Musto If He's A Comedy Writer

While attending a fundraiser last week, I ran into Michael Musto, a writer for a popular The Village Voice blog, La Dolce Musto.

I've read it a few times and as a writer myself, figured I would make small talk before the show began.

"Hey, I'm Jeffrey. I read your blog. Aren't you a comedy writer?"

Musto wasn't impressed.

He rolled his eyes, didn't answer and turned to the person next to him and started whispering.

His blog usually does have a comedic and sarcastic tone, but maybe not.

Anyways, whatever you do, don't ask Michael Musto if he's a comedy writer.

I also had the chance to talk with Judith Light, who was probably the sweetest celebrity I've ever met and still looks amazing.

She's the boss, baby!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...